Saturday, March 27, 2010

Insider Trading

Since you just heard me ramble on about this place called North Tustin, I thought you could use a little insider knowledge. North Tustin is an unincorporated community that borders the cities of Tustin, Orange, and Santa Ana. Traditionally, we have used Santa Ana as our mailing address due to the fact the the Grand Avenue post office in Santa Ana was considered closer than the First Street post office in Tustin (I highly doubt that).

North Tustin has always strived to maintain its semi-rural character. Most of the streets lack curbs, there are some gutters that are more like streams, horse trails meander through the area, and many houses grace lots of half an acre or more.

North Tustin is my stomping ground and I am dang proud of it. Also don't mess around with the North Tustin Advisory Committee, they're vicious (thank goodness).

No comments:

Post a Comment